Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yes I’m a Gentleman, But No I’m not Ready For Settle’n!


So there was a question asked the other day.


"DJ, you are such a nice guy, smiles all the time, a gentlamen.......how come you don't have a girlfriend?"


"Great question," I replied.


"I know i'm no prince charming, but no girl has really blew my mind."


Simple reply I guess you could say. Then she says, "There has to be more reasons why."


In my mind I'm like, "Does this girl have anything else to do, rather than ask me 21 questions!"
Being the nice guy that I am, I went ahead and replied.


"I do enjoy going out with girls. They are the most beautiful people on the planet. There are so many to chose from! I like taking the girls to the movies, dinners, amusement parks, and what not, but overtime the girl I may be interested in at the moment gets boring, and I move .. the relationship title takes affect. I feel I put myself in situations by taking a girl somewhere, where there is going to be a lot of other girls there. Then I get thoughts like....if i wasn't with this girl, what would be my chances with her.....lol!"


"Interesting," she says.


Then she adds, "So you are a man ho?"


"No, No, No," I say.


"Yes I'm a gentleman, But no I'm not ready for settle'n!"


"I know karma will come around. Matter fact I think it's coming around for the 2nd time. The right girl will come around as well!"

No comments: