Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Drug Known As: Drnk Txting


Yes, I have been a victim and supplier of the drug known as drunk texting. A world wide phenomenon that has swept the nation and now is taking over the world. The drug becomes full blown when you begin to make drunk phone calls. There have been incidences, where people have overdosed, skipped the texting stage, never make a phone call, and just show up at the persons dwelling place. What triggers the mind to call someone at 3:00 a.m. to have a random conversation you probably may not remember? Rather you become a modern day Shakespeare within your text, sound as dumb as Homer Simpson while making a phone call, or even become a phone sex operator because you were so horny; it just seems crazy how alcohol and a cell phone can takeover and make you do the unexpected.

Personally when I have a drink, the alcohol makes my fingers magnetized, and the phone becomes attached to my fingers, and will not leave till I fall asleep. I don't know if that happens to anyone else, but that is what happens to me. A lot of people say the truth comes out when you become drunk, but I feel the stupidity comes out of us. I know most of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about, like a 4 year old trying to explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity. So….after that horrible simile I feel I should stop now!


Caution: Drunk Texting/Calling is just as addicting as cocaine! Take at your own Risk.
Cure: Don't Drink to become Drunken, Drink Responsibly


(I'm Working on it!)

No comments: