Sunday, December 21, 2008

Super Snow DAY




If you live in the High Desert, today you were officially stuck in the High desert! It is still snowing as I type this blog. It hasn’t snowed like this in years. What a crazy/beautiful day it has been. I would personally like to thank the snow for helping me and my co-workers get out of work early today. I truly appreciate that kind gesture.



The Crazy things I seen while at work today:
1.) A couple wearing jackets, jeans, and Sandals?!?!?!?!?
2.) Parents carrying uncovered babies in this cold weather
3.) People wearing shorts and t-shirts



I can’t even lie….I played in the snow today and even made a snowman (as seen in my myspace pictures). If you do feel the urge to drive, please be careful. There are some people out there that are still wanting try some stupid things on the road in these conditions. Other than that, go enjoy some snow and keep Warm!!!!!

No comments: