Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Crazy day in my Life!!!!

Some people say the good life is when you have money, cars, chains, a nice house, a beautiful women, and sex everyday. The other day that dream was stolen out of my mind. My Ex-Girlfriend called me and told me I had a son on the way. No reason for us to go on the Maury show, because I was her first and only one. I've never been so damned stressed in my life. How am I going to feed another mouth, when I'm barely eating everyday? Collections is taking everything, because my bills aren't paid. The only thing they let me keep is this pad that I scribble on when times are good, bad, and ugly. Right now, is probably one of the ugliest times of my life. My Car has not worked in weeks, and now my only rides are these limited edition Nikes that I wear on my feet. All I could do at the moment was lean against the wall, while staring at a blank white wall. All of a sudden I felt a tug on my pants. I looked down and seen an image of my child and he said,

"Why do we have to live like this?"
"I didn't have choice."
"I was just created and brought into this."

I ran to the sink, as my heart was racing out of my chest. I began splashing water on my face, and rubbing my eyes. I opened my eyes and turned around to see that no one was there. That's when I sighed in relief, and began walking toward the front. As I took my first step, I tripped over my feet. As I fell, I hit my head on the ground pretty hard on the carpet. When I hit the carpet, I woke up out of this crazy dream I had, and thanked God, that it was not reality!

Sometimes I scare myself When I Write!!!!!!
***Some probably thought it was true***

No comments: