Sunday, December 21, 2008

Backpacks on Wheels


Yes, I know that I missed a day on my Blog diet yesterday; I was informed by some random civilian from New York that left a message in my inbox. I didn’t know people read my blogs. I thought they were no good….lol! My hair hasn’t been cut in like 3 weeks now, so may not even notice me with the excessive facial hair and nappy roots! I was so undercover agent status today I noticed all the rolling backpacks while at school today.


So today I was at school, listening to my IPod, while studying in the science building. I seen about fifteen people walk through the building with these backpacks on wheels. One person didn’t even have a backpack. It was a plastic basket zip tied to metal poles with wheels. Have we all become so weak that books are now over whelm us? I know I’m not the only one but has anyone else ever wanted to run up on someone with a rolling backpack, and kick it like you were kicking a field goal? Backpacks on wheels make more noise and disturb more people than crying babies at grocery stores. The comparison is a little extreme I know, but you get where I am going with it I hope. It’s funny when you see two people with rolling backpacks talking to each other, because they have to yell over the sound of their backpacks.
I can’t wait for the day these backpacks become motorized and the people begin to ride them to class….lol!

No comments: