Sunday, December 21, 2008

Why Am I Single?!?!?



I sure do get asked that question a lot. I don't mind it at all, I just get tired of saying,
"I don't know?"



I hear such comments like,
"You're such a great guy,"
"You're so cute,"
"Whatever girl ends up with you shall be lucky," etc.



I don't know the answer to be honest. Maybe I'm too nice, or maybe I'm just really ugly……who knows?!?! Then I got a crazy thought like===================================================> Maybe I am destined to save the world! Crazy thought, I know, but just go along with the concept. Every great super hero had a love interest, but never settled down. What if I did happen to settle down, and that it just so happened I had to risk my life to save the world and never came back. My lady would be devastated. I never wanted to cause pain. I just wanted to always see her happy. So I guess that concludes my blog, and my random thought of a concept!

No comments: