Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Holiday Season



Hello……..
Hello…………..
Hellooooo………..



Well…..I guess I’m the only one in my lonely mind but I would like to welcome ya’ll to another day of the wake up Mr. Bess Blog. The Holiday season is definitely here in full effect. Have you seen it, heard it, or smelled it? Corny Christmas songs play through ugly moving stuff animals. Santa Clauses skinny & fat are all around to put smiles on people’s faces and collect donations. Christmas lights and blow entities catch are eyes as we drive by on the icy roads of the night. I have noticed one major thing this year that is unlike most years. The stores are a lot emptier this year. The economy went sour, thousands of people have been laid off work, and a lot of people are trying hard to hold on to their money. It is sad that Christmas has became so commercialized, that people stress out over buying gifts, fight over gifts, and even steal gifts.



Tonight I did want to post a Blog about things I would like for Christmas, but after being out tonight, and watching the Charlie Brown Christmas special, I had a change in heart. Personally I love the gift of giving. If I want something that bad I’ll go out and get it myself. I have no reason to be mad if I don’t receive anything. I’ve been blessed this year most definitely, and I am thankful for that.



No mater what religion you are, Christmas is a time to reflect on the people who made you what you are, loved you, cared for you, and stuck by your side. Spend time with the people you love. I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. Be thankful for what you have and do not let greed overcome you!

Please Feel Free to check out



Wakeupmrbess.blogspot.com
Besspoetryjam.blogspot.com

No comments: