Sunday, December 21, 2008

LAZY FAT PEOPLE


I love fat people; I just dislike the lazy ones. Whoever labeled obesity as a disease/handicap, is a freak'n idiot! Now the lazy people get handicap signs, so they can park close to their destination. God forbid them if they had to park far. They might be out of breath, or even break a sweat! There are many more handicap/elderly people who deserve the closer parking.


NEWS FLASH: HEY LAZY FAT PERSON, WALKING MAY ACTUALLY BE GOOD FOR YOU!


It has always puzzled me to watch a lazy fat person walk from the parking lot to the grocery

store, get the motorized cart, fill it up with fatty foods, then ride the cart all the way back to their car! WTF! Didn't you walk in? Can't you walk out?


I know I may sound mean, but everyone has an opinion. I'm not talking it is just my pen writing…..LoL! Just to show some sympathy, and add some comic relief……….I know your knees and feet hurt are killing you walk, but it takes time, dedication, and patience. I'm part of the 145Lbs & under club. I'm trying to gain weight so I can look buff in a medium shirt ya dig!

No comments: