Sunday, December 21, 2008

THEME MUSIC

November 18, 2008 was the last time I posted a blog…….SLACKER!!!!! I’ve been very busy lately and my mind has been elsewhere. I’m slowly getting back into the blog mode though. Since I have started my blog I have 1,599 views. Cool, but at the same time not cool! I want millions and comments! Thanksgiving is near, and we all have things to be thankful for such as family, job security, health, friends, and the food we shall chomp up on Thursday!!!!!

Today’s topic is theme music. My question to you is, if you could have one song to play everyday when you wake up, ride in your car, and walk in buildings, what song would it be? My song would be………… (Wait for it)…………..Touch the Sky by Kanye West feat. Lupe Fiasco. Not only are they two of my favorite artist, but it is perfect. Waking up to the Horns, claps, bongo’s, drums, and letting me know I’m on top of the world! What a great feeling that is! Then when I walk in buildings the chorus comes on, “I gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly!” There is no better introduction than that! “I’d do anything to say I got, damn them new loafers hurt my pocket!” Great verse, because there have been times when I know I didn’t have the money and I still bought myself some kicks…lol! That is definitely my choice for my theme song, and a song that I will never get tired of!

Leave a comment by letting me know what your song would be!


No comments: