Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HOW BIG IS YOUR WORLD?


Someone said, “Wake up Mr. Bess!”


They didn’t say it loud enough, because I kept on dreaming. During my dream I was asked how big my world is. Well that one question leads right into today’s blog.


HOW BIG IS YOUR WORLD IS YOUR WORLD?


Your world is as big as you picture it. The world through my thoughts and eyes is colossal! There is so much out there. I have dreams and aspirations so big, that I have no doubts in my mind about becoming successful. I have developed this “go, go, get it mentality,” so when I do make it, there will be no stopping me. Here is a cool recipe from a hip hop group out of California called Inverse:
3 Parts Hunger
2 Parts Passion
1 Step closer from making it happen


Anyone who is about becoming successful, and doing great things with that success is more then welcome to enter my world. Everyday my world is growing. One question for you………How big is your world?

No comments: