Monday, January 19, 2009

A Whole Weekend with No Mr. Bess!
















A whole weekend with No Mr. Bess in your life! I’m sorry to deprive all my readers of myself, but I had things to attend to. Well I’m back in your lives today and I’m feeling great today! Martin Luther King Jr. Day was today and tomorrow our President of the United States will officially be Black!!!! Barack Obama will become the 44th President of the United States of America. I will be up early in the morning for that, and I hope all of you will do the same, as history takes place.
So Friday I went to see the L.A. Lakers play the Orlando Magic at the staples center. The game was so amazing because my Orlando Magic came out victorious. As you already may know, I do not like the Lakers. I can admit that they do have some great players. Officially as of tonight the Orlando Magic have the BEST record in the NBA! HAHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAH (Villain Laugh)!






What else is cool to me at the moment………Ummmmm……..February 7, 2009 I will get to see N.E.R.D. and Kid Cudi in concert at Heat 2009! Alright…..So a few blogs ago I told everyone that I wanted to take this “Wake Up Mr. Bess” motto and do something with it.






EXCITING NEWS: The first stages of design have now started! Shout out to Cary Middleton who has come through with the Character Design. You can check out his work at http://www.middletonempire.blogspot.com/ I will keep you all updated as details unfold. Here is the few look at a few designs as you can see through out the blog! Myspace.com users use the link below to check out the first stages of design.

1 comment:

babycake said...

DJ!! i love the logo. its super duper dope. =]