Thursday, January 15, 2009

I had Writers BLOCK!!!!


Hello….
Hellooooooo……
Heeeelllloooooooooo………
“Cricket…..Cricket!”


Oh yea….I forgot that it is a Thursday night, and a lot of people around my age kick off the weekend today. Well today I had the entire day off! Amazing, Right?!?!?!?!? I was able to take care of my laundry, wash my car, get my haircut, watch two movies, work on this muscular body of mine, and wear sweats & a t-shirt all day long with my Indian slippers. The relaxation has been very good to me today. So with all this I had today, you would think that I would have a super creative and interesting blog…….HaHaHaHaHa! I don’t think that is the case today or is it?


People always ask,
“Hey Darryl, D.J., Mr. Bess…..how do you come up with your blog topics?”
Well folks, the only way accomplish this is…………DOING DRUGS and DRINKING EVERYDAY!
No…..No….No….Please DO NOT DO DRUGS and PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!!!!!!!
Really people and experiences inspire me create these blogs. My mind picks apart these certain situations, twists them, and then molds them. Then these ideas’s leak out on paper, I type them, post them, and then your eyes view it.

WRITERS BLOCK


I hate when this happens now I must end this! I wanted to be so creative that I just got stuck! Tuesday, everyone should tune in for the inauguration of President Obama!!!!

No comments: