Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guilty Pleasure


What’s up World!!! Welcome to another day of the Wake up Mr. Bess Blog. I just got back from L.A. a few hours ago, and I would like to say that I love the city! You’ll never see the same thing every day. As I walk the streets, new doors open up in my mind all the time as I think about random things. Give me a bus pass, studio apartment, a bed, and pair shoes, and I’ll be good in the city! So I ate some chicken wings today, and I’m still thinking about those wings. I devoured those wings once they were put in front of me….LoL! “Don’t be fake Nigga, get the chicken!” Hahahaha….All my Chappelle show fans should know about that line from the pixie skit…..hahaaha!

Guilty Pleasure…..Hmmmmmmm! Where is Mr. Bess taking this one?!?!?!?!?! Straight to the bedroom with this one baby! So I’m not saying this has ever happened to me, but have you ever messed around with a human being (Someone of the opposite sex) one night, then the next day you see them with their significant other? Maybe you’re the person walking with your significant other and you see that person you just spent the night with. What goes through your mind other than, “Oh $%!*!” Everyone knows it is wrong deep down inside, but the heat of the moment seems to have caught up! Is one person not enough? Is love not in the picture? Is there a devil and angel battling on the shoulders? Is the combination of Lust and Temptation that powerful? Maybe the adrenaline rush and feeling is greater when you know it’s wrong. I just think the masses love to do it, that’s why the divorce rate in America is really high. If that is the case we should all look into Polygamy so we all can have many significant others…..HAHAHA!!! Something I would never consider but you might!


I don’t even know if I got anywhere with today’s Blog!!! I really believe no progress was made today!!!! Well keep clicking and adding to the views!!! Become one of my many Followers and Subscribe!!!! Till next time……EAT CHICKEN!!!!

No comments: