Saturday, January 31, 2009

Does Anybody Know What Juicy Fruit Gum Taste Like?!?!?!?!?!


Welcome once again to another day in my life. Last night I probably had the best sleep I’ve had in a while. I woke up with drool on my pillow! That is extremely rare for me! That never happens to me! I went to AppleBees for dinner last night and had a steak and shrimp dinner. Never order a 7 ounce steak, because it is also known as the world’s smallest steak. It looked like they put a burnt chicken finger on my plate! The food still hit the spot, and provided me with an amazing slumber; I’m still not going back for a while. This morning I’ve been listening to this song all morning by Q-Tip feat. Busta Rhymes, Raekwon, & Lil Wayne titled the Renaissance Rap (remix)! It’s FIRE!!! I can’t take it off repeat at all! I just posted it on my MySpace page myspace.com/dbessjr…..>CHECK IT OUT! Enough with all the morning Jibberish, let’s jump into today’s question!


I bought a pack of Juicy Fruit Gum the other day, and as I was chewing it, I thought about what it tastes like. I know it is good, but what kind of flavor is it? I couldn’t think of anything. Does anybody know what Juicy Fruit Gum taste like? Can you describe the flavor? Is it just me? I’ve asked people and they can’t seem to describe it either. It’s a mystery I guess. I asked a question I can’t answer! Can somebody help me out!!!!! Well that concludes today’s Blog…….I’m stumped! Time to prepare myself for a long Day! EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!

ALSO FIND ME ON TWITTER!!!
http://twitter.com/WakeUpMrBess

1 comment:

Cor Cor said...

My guess would be something mixed with pineapple? I dunno ... good question!!!