Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY OF MY BLOG.....I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU


Welcome to another day of random thoughts. Today I met a Mexican who did not like the Lakers! Personally I’m not a Lakers fan, but a Mexican living in Southern California that does not like the Lakers……that is rare! Actually two days from now I’ll be at the staples center when my Orlando Magic beat the Lakers for the second time this season. So this “Wake up Mr. Bess” thing is taking over my body like a virus, but in a good way. I have decided that I will be sticking with this, and I have been inspired to do big things with it! I’ll keep all everyone updated as plans unfold. First step will be the logo’s which I’ll let the readers decide on.


So I’m listening to this Colin Munroe Mixtape, and I’m really feeling this. He is dope white boy who brings a new vibe over these hip hop beats for real. I really didn’t know what to call today’s blog, but I do have a few questions for ya’ll………………………………..


1. Have you ever had to heat up parts of the home with just the oven?


2. Have you ever had to use Vaseline as your Lip Balm, Lotion, Shoe Polish, and hair grease?


3. Have you ever used a brown paper bag to soak up the grease from foods such as bacon or fried taco shells?


4. Has there ever been a time when you had no soap or body wash, and decided to use shampoo to clean your whole body?


5. How many people became happy when they were introduce to a lint roller, because you were tired of using scotch tape to get lint off your clothing?


Well all those questions relate to me because I have experienced everything in those questions……LoL!!!! Maybe next blog I’ll throw some random questions in there as well. Well now I feel like reading my book, and playing Donkey Kong Country on SNES. Until next time, EVERYBODY SCREAM………………………..WAKE UP MR. BESS!!!!!!!!

No comments: