Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dear Life Pt. 3 (Myspace Started It All)


The Time is 4:32 PM and it is currently 97 degrees in my Part Arizona on September 18, 2009. I’m sitting in basketball shorts and wearing my Summer League Basketball T-Shirt from 1999, while cooking Steak, Rigatoni, & Portobello Mushrooms. My mind began to become pregnant and I decided to compose a small letter to Life today. Here is a small excerpt from the letter. In the next couple of days you’ll see each passage of this 3 part letter regarding my internet addiction....ENJOY!


September 18, 2009


Dear Life,


Well you may ask, what Led to the Twitter and Facebook addiction. Well it all started when Tom introduced me to Myspace. Myspace blew my mind and I was hooked! It instantly became a part of my daily routine, and took up so many hours of my day. I couldn’t wait to get home from school just so I could get on Myspace. I began taking multiple pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror, and I had to keep a camera on me 24/7 so I could upload new pictures on Myspace. No One had my friends than, because within a 24 hour period, I would at least have a minimum of 567 friend request. Not to brag, but I was up there with Tom the creator. I would try to Holla at every girl on there no matter where they resided.


You always had to keep your page fresh with dope graphics, a hot song, and a fly saying. The drama, humor, and time wasted started it all for me! With all the advancements it has be so hard to stop. Please Help Me!!!


Gym Class Heroes - New Friend Request

No comments: