Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tila Tequila gets Choked, Unfinished Poetry, Cool W(h)iP Family Guy Style!



So I’m not big on Celebrity gossip but when I woke up this morning and heard that Tila Tequila was choked by San Diego Chargers Linebacker Shawne Merriman. I mean Tila Tequila is a small girl and Shawne Merriman is 6'4" 265lbs! Definitely an unfair fight! Merriman May have just ruined it for all the guys by choking her. A shot at love for the guys may be out the picture now. Well that was my 2 cents about some celebrity gossip.



Man Oh Man, I put in a super good workout today! Seriously I gets it in and the transformation is going great. I'm transforming for the good, so I guess you could consider me and autobot...naw'sayin!



I’ve been working on some stuff and it is still in the rough stages but here it is:



[Untitled]
I’m living on the of Martians
Myspace con-artist
Facebook scholars and
Twitter Followers
Universe planet hoppers
Located within Galaxies of fallacies
And status is not based on impact but by how many stars you know
We plant apple seeds and pick Iphones from Trees
While gathering blackberry’s from bushes
Horses with Gucci Manes are ridden by Louis Vuitton Dons
But I can offered Sean Jean
But I smell Good
So I pronounce that I Am King of this Fantasy Land
Where purple haze skies and Kush Clouds
Leave my people dazed and confused
And radio frequencies hypnotize the masses to believe that hip hop is dead………..

So that was that and it needs a lot of work still but yeah. Well I would like to leave you all with one of my favorite Family Guy clips involving Cool W(h)ip!






No comments: