Friday, September 18, 2009

Dear Life pt.1 (Twitter Addiction)


The Time is 4:32 PM and it is currently 97 degrees in my Part Arizona on September 18, 2009. I’m sitting in basketball shorts and wearing my Summer League Basketball T-Shirt from 1999, while cooking Steak, Rigatoni, & Portobello Mushrooms. My mind began to become pregnant and I decided to compose a small letter to Life today. Here is a small excerpt from the letter. In the next couple of days you’ll see each passage of this 3 part letter regarding my internet addiction....ENJOY!


September 18, 2009


Dear Life,

It is Me, Myself, and My Mind writing to you today because I have a few questions for you regarding these addictions I have. Rather it is my phone or my laptop I am constantly on the Internet, and when I’m not on the internet, I can’t wait to get on the internet. It has become the new millenniums crack cocaine. I’ve been injected with some many tweets I’m constantly telling people my every movement, location, who I’m with, what I’m eating , etc.

WakeUpMrBess Right Foot, Left Foot, Right Foot, Left Foot…….I am now in the Kitchen


WakeUpMrBess I am currently in my car driving with left hand on the wheel while tweeting

WakeUpMrBess I have arrived at Jack in the Box. What Should I eat?

WakeUpMrBess I should have never ate the Tacos…..#2 in progress…Sorry toilet bowl

I get so excited when I get a new follower. I must always send them a personal message letting them know I appreciate them following me, and I must let them know about http://www.wakeupmrbess.blogspot.com/. I’m sending @replies at people I don’t even know and Re-Tweeting other peoples quotes on a regular basis. I can’t sleep well at Night If I don’t tell all my followers Good Night before I sleep, and Good Morning when I wake up. I lose sleep at night because I stay up thinking of statements that will get the most @Replies, LoL, & HAHAHA’s! It’s so addicting Mistah Fab made a song about twitter(Music video below).

I didn’t want to become addicted, but now I crave twitter everyday. How do I reduce my cravings? Must I go to rehab for twitter? Is there a patch of some sort I can wear?



No comments: