Friday, September 4, 2009

As I sit Here.........

As I sit here watching Pootie Tang, while producing another Blog, I realize that Pootie Tang is one of the WORST movies ever made in movie History! So I’ve been working out everyday going through this transformation to get the body of the Black Greek God Zeus Tholoneus King (Please don’t try to Google or Bing)! Next time I come to California I’m going to be a little bit bigger than normal, so watch a Cali Peeps! Truly this weekend I need to call some friends and catch up, and see how things are going. I’m the worst at getting back to people when it comes to phone calls. I want to try to make work this weekend while I’m off so Pick up the phone if I call because it is a rare occasion.

So I was browsing the Internet I came across this photo of Keri Hilson on the cover of Complex magazine. Honestly how can you not like Keri Hilson! She is one of the sexiest women with short hair, and if you don’t think so, you probably like cock and balls (No homosexual offense intended).


I have been slaving since Sunday and it will definitely be a relief to have the weekend off! I’ve been pondering, noticing, and writing a lot during the week so I’ll have some brilliant topics for the weekend! I’ll add a hint of Arizona experiences in there for you all as well! Until then, I’ll leave you with a video from Fresh Daily! If you don’t know, now you KNOW Fresh Can Spit!!!! SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY DAY DREAMERS!!!!!



No comments: