Thursday, March 5, 2009

SICK DAYS/MixTapes/MARCH







Hello World! I know I have been the biggest slacker of all on my blogs lately. The last blog I posted was on February 24, 2009 and now we are on the 5th day of March (10 more days until I turn 22)! Since March 1, 2009 I have been sick with the common cold. My nose has been leaking like a broken faucet for days now. If my nostrils weren’t so big would my nose be leaking as much as it is now? Well I don’t ever plan having plastic surgery on my nose in my lifetime, therefore I’ll never know. When I woke up this morning, my lips looked like I was eating powdered donuts before I went to sleep, eye crust was in full effect, nose was clogged, and the voice was groggy. I HATE BEING SICK!!!!!! I even have lost sleep because my body can’t choose between hot and cold.




Well this week I didn’t purchase an album but I downloaded 2 FREE Mixtapes. The first mixtape I downloaded was Kanye West: Live on VH1 Storytellers. This mixtape is 10 tracks of just pure amazing. If you have never been to a Kanye West Concert you must go to one in your lifetime. I like this mixtape because it feels like your at the show and he gives you a lot of insight on why he made a lot of tracks. The version of “Stronger” on this CD is crazy! Check out this FREE mixtape for yourselves.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2333807



The Second Mixtape I downloaded was by a newcomer who goes by the name of Quest. His mixtape is titled Distant Travels into Soul Theory. It is simply brilliant, soulful, laid back, and relaxing. It won’t be the last I listen to this guy and I’ll definitely be on the look out for him in the future. So give him a chance and listen to him spit over classic soulful joints. http://illroots.com/waxx/DTIST.zip




AMERICA’S BEST DANCE CREW: WILL IT BE BEATFREAKS or QUEST CREW?




MARCH IS THE WORLD’S GREATEST MONTH BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS IN MARCH!!!! IF YOU HAVE A MARCH BIRTHDAY AS WELL YOU ARE MOST LIKELY AN AMAZING PERSON!!!!

No comments: