Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mr. Bess







I just became another year older today. I just turned 22 years old…..WOW!




Happy Birthday to ME!




End of Blog!




HAHAHAHA!




I’m just joking with all you readers. It has been a while since I posted a blog and I just wanted to have a little bit of fun! We have a small amount of catching up to do. A couple weeks ago, delight came to me in 4 boxes. I’m talking about sweet Girl Scout Cookies. I received my Thin Mints, Shortbread, Tagalongs, & Dulce de Leche cookies. They are all wonderfully delicious in my opinion. I also read an article about a Georgia inmate who escaped from prison to steal 14 packs of cigarettes from a convenience store, and he got arrested trying to sneak back into prison.
(Silence)
I have nothing to say about that!







WARNING: IF YOU EAT SPICY FOOD AND THROW UP, IT WILL FEEL LIKE HELL IS IN YOUR THOART!




I’m still recovering from last night trying to regain some energy as I type this blog. So I went to go take a shower today and there was no soap. What is a man to do in this situation? Well I grabbed the shampoo of course; because I wanted my whole body to be dandruff free…..lol! It is time for everyone to watch college basketball at its best, because March Madness starts on Thursday!!!!! The brackets are out…….Who is going to take it all? I know ya’ll have missed me, so I’m going to get back on my blog a day diet!!! Until next time good night!

No comments: