Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Liquid Obesity


It’s been a while since I wrote a blog on a specific topic. Lately I’ve just been writing nonsense about myself. So before I hop into tonight’s blog I would like to update everyone on some nonsense that has been going on in my life since the last time I’ve talked to ya’ll. Last week at work I was accused of bringing meth to my job, because I was caught on camera eating my lunch next to the box that contained the drug. I had to go through an interrogation, where they would ask the same question 15 different times, but would word it differently to try to trick you. If the drug was marijuana maybe they would have had a case…hahahaha! I’m just playing, because I don’t smoke marijuana, nor do I take part in any drug usage at all. I can’t wait to get a haircut tomorrow, because all the stupid stresses of life are gone. I have hair that has grown on the side of face that looks like Velcro. So if you have one of those Nerf Tennis balls, it will probably stick to the side of my face if you threw it at me. You have officially completed my nonsense section of tonight’s blog.

So today’s topic is titled Liquid Obesity. “Oh my God, I think I’m becoming pregnant with a beer baby!”

“I’ve drunk so much beer over time, and now I’m fat!”

I am someone who likes to drink and try different types of beers. Beer can be amazingly good and amazingly disgusting, all depending on your preference. At one time I was running at least 5 times a week and eating healthy. School started and work became crazy so I could not stay on top of exercising. One day I looked in the mirror and noticed my perfectly ripped abs were kind of disappearing. That moment had to be one of the scariest moments of my life! That next day I ran three miles, and woke up the next morning with my legs in pain.

Why does beer create fat stomachs?

The reason is very simple, because beer is a high calorie beverage, filled with empty calories which our body can do very little with besides turn into ugly fat. A glass of beer can contain 146 calories, which is a lot. Since many people consume more than 1 glass each drinking night, the calories can add up. Other negative effects about beer which may cause a beer belly is that beer makes us hungry and usually makes us eat a lot of snacks. This increases our calorie consumption and the accumulation of stomach fat.

Wow Mr. Bess you sounded very smart….lol! Well I would like to end tonight’s blog with a funny video of Pharrell dancing at a McDonalds in Paris! Crazy guy he is!!!!


No comments: