Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Mixtape Edition

Welcome to a Mixtape Sunday edition at WakeUpMrBess.Blogspot.com. I thought I would keep it simple today because I feel as if I have a 60 year old soul within me. I went out last night and came home at 3am. I would work at 7am, and it just so happened to be the roughest morning ever! Woke up with bug bites on my ribs and I was crazy tired! I don’t know if I can go be going out like that anymore.

So I downloaded 2 Mixtapes last week that have the potential to be albums. The first is by an artist by the name of QuEST. One of the most anticipated mixtapes of the year. Back by major Hip Hop websites Hiphopdx.com, illroots.com, & 2dopeboyz.com. Well the wait was definitely worth it! The Broken Headphones mixtape is must download and is Wake Up Mr. Bess Approved!
The next Mixtape I took a shot in the dark at because I didn’t even know who Fresh Daily was! What a breath of fresh air! I am proud to say I that I can’t stop listening to it. The Tomorrow is Today Mixtape is one most creative concept albums. It needs to be in stores for sale, but it is here free for your listening ears. Both Mixtapes have the Wake Up Mr. Bess Stamp of Approval So Download them NOW!!!!

DOWNLOAD: QuESt - Broken Headphones Mediafire


DOWNLOAD: Fresh Daily - Tomorrow Is Today (Mixtape) zshare

No comments: