Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy BeLated Valentine's Day + Randomness = Blog!

“Hey Babe, where is my Valentine’s gift?”

“Baby, you knew I was cheap when you met me.”

“Did you really think I was going to going to pay full price for a gift?!?!?!?”

“Baby I’ll get twice as many gifts the day after Valentine’s when everything goes on sale!”

Valentine’s Day is a day of Love. It is also a day where a man has an excuse to be nice. Many November babies are made on this day. Lastly it is a day for all the lonely low esteem people to feel sad. I don’t know what everyone did on Valentine’s Day, but if you had an intimate dinner in a crowded restaurant, went to the movies, walked on the beach, rented a hotel room, decorated your home for an intimate evening, went to a club, or just kicked it alone, Mr. Bess hopes you all had a wonderful day!

For two days I did not check my Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter. I felt like a smoker trying to give up cigarettes. Those three web sites are part of my daily routine. I check my accounts from my phone and laptop. Can someone say ADDICTION!!!! Did anyone see 5’9” Nate Robinson Dunk over 6’11” Dwight Howard in the Slam Dunk contest?


RANDOMNESS: I had some Chinese food today which made me take the kids to the pool fast!!!! I should have known something was wrong with my orange chicken, because every piece was crispy like a Dorito!
MYSPACE DRAMA = LAME!!!!

I would like to leave everyone with a quote I like by Langston Hughes.

“Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.”

No comments: