Sunday, May 31, 2009

Plump People & Skinny Jeans



Well Hello World! It has been a ridiculously long time, and I truly miss all of you. I feel we need to sit down with a drink and have a good laugh. With my Cherry Limeade in hand, I would just like to let everyone know that I’m back on my BS again!!! I’ve been out in the streets and going to a lot of places and the things I’ve been seeing have inspired me. I’m also happy to see my Orlando Magic in the Finals against the L.A. Lakers. I’m going to be bold and say the Orlando Magic will upset the Lakers in Game 6. Call me crazy, but I believe it is going to happen. I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the artist who have participated in the Wake Up Mr. Bess Blogspot interviews. I’ve been getting a good feedback and responses from it. Be sure to check out the next interview post which will be featuring The Elevaters (http://www.myspace.com/elevaters) and also check out the album on ITunes titled “Rising”.


I haven’t written a blog like this in a long time, but today’s topic is Plump People & Skinny Jeans. I’m not one to judge but ya’ll know this simply wrong. It’s like oil trying to mix with water. I’m not the only person who notices these things. Just by the name of the jeans, I’m pretty the emphasis is on “skinny” meaning that these jeans were made for thin ass people! Like Tubby, chubby, fatty, jeans would work for you. Even straight leg jeans would be a right fit. I don’t know what you were thinking picking a size 30x30 when you know you should be in 50x50. I saw this big black in LA wearing some bright neon yellow skinny jeans walking down the street. Both of his legs looked like two big ass Yellow Hi-Liters…..LoL! What made the sight even worse was that in crack was showing also. It was sad to see him look uncomfortable.


IF YOU BUY A PAIR OF JEANS AND THEY DON’T REACH YOUR WAIST WHEN YOU PUT THEM ON, PLEASE BUY A BIGGER SIZE!


Man the bottoms of your pants should not suffocate the top of ankles when you put the on. It was just horrible sight for me everyone. Like I know I may sound kind of harsh and all but 2+2 does not equal 6. It’s just wrong, and that guy knew. Well that’s all I have to say for tonight!!! Thank you for reading my 2cents! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of evening!

FIND ME HERE: http://www.myspace.com/dbessjr

No comments: