Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Break Up (So Long Myspace)


*Sigh*

It was so hard for me to do this. I thought about it for days, and even lost sleep over it. Tom introduced us, and I fell in love after the first click. The many pictures and songs we shared together were timeless. You never cared about the people I approved, and you stood behind me when I would deny someone. You made boring nights fun, by asking me 100 random questions through bulletins, just to get to know me better. You would never become jealous when I commented on another girls page because you knew I would not leave you, and I appreciate you for that.


*Sniffle*


You did nothing wrong to deserve this myspace.com, but it is time for me to move on. I wish nothing but good things for you, and I hope you continue to make people happy. Goodbye……………………….


OFFICIAL BREAK UP DATE
January 8, 2010

No comments: